Updated on June 14th, 2021
This cancelation policy applies for individual bookings (1) and replaces all earlier versions.
Regardless of the booking date and stay, guests who booked a fully refundable or modifiable rate may cancel or modify their booking without incurring a penalty (2).
- Guests who made a booking at a non-flexible rate (non-refundable, non-modifiable) for a stay up to September the 5th, 2021 included
Regardless of the booking date, guests who booked at a non-refundable and/or non-modifiable rate will exceptionally have the option of:
- Either modifying their original booking without incurring a penalty (2) for a new stay at the same hotel at a future date;
- Or requesting a credit note (3) for the total amount of the value of the original booking to be used within 18 months of the voucher issue date for a future stay in the same hotel.
Special terms and conditions
In regions particularly affected by travel restrictions, the measures issued by each country shall replace the overall commercial policy above*.
These measures may apply to guests who have booked via a travel agency, online booking platform or another third-party channel.
Nevertheless, we encourage our hotels to redirect their guests to the booking entity concerned for any request to modify or cancel a stay.
1. As defined in the LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP general terms and conditions of sale, available on our websites.
2. Modifications to bookings will be subject to availability and may involve a price adjustment, in accordance with the rates applicable to the new period of stay.
3. To cancel the stay and receive a credit note, contact the hotel directly.
*Exceptions or restrictions to this cancelation policy may apply to certain establishments and in certain countries, at the hotel’s discretion. Please contact your establishment directly to learn more about the applicable conditions.